Monday, April 18, 2011

Apocalypse

An Apocalypse (Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis; "lifting of the veil" or "revelation") is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the veil to be lifted.
--

Have you ever thought of it? It could mean anything. Aliens finally making world-wide contact. Some religious figure ascending from the sky. 2012. I have been thinking alot about it lately and in each conclusion I find that I die waay to early. I am not a survivor. I also feel like the earth will be just fine. Humans, our entire race, may be wiped out eventually but the earth will regain its stability to begin rebuilding what we have so successfully destroyed. We are just a plague. A minor invasion here on earth. This too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment